Raya! raya! raya!

4:13 AM

Raya korban!!yeaayy!!boleh baliikk!!that's my motive actually..! I want to go home! hahaha.. That morning, Aunty Jah took me to a very nice place fror breakfast. I had nasi goreng kpg it was freaking hot! Pedas gile! but anyway sedapla..hahaha;p to sum up i had nasi goreng kpg, two cups of ice tea and a lempeng nyiai or nyai something!okayla..okayla..enough with that one! My bus will be going to ipoh at 9.30 and i assumed i will be arriving in ipoh around 4 or maybe 5..what pissed me off is that i arrived ipoh at 6! I sat like about 10 hours in the bus, starving!!!hahaha..sampai2 ipoh my sis..'hi biela!! apesal muke ko pucat?' and i answered 'lapa..xmkn lg..' n i made the face i usually do to make people go aawww..hahahaha;p 'kesian biela..okay then. lets get u some prosperity!' 'yeaayy!!' i said..n nana was arguing about her esther n max thingy!(i mean duhh get over it)hahaha..That night while packing nk balik kpg, nana had this stupid idea of making this dance move from a kids show called Hi-5! the dance was called a monster dance!!! so nana was like'biela lets do the monster dance!' n i was like 'okay! ready, 1..2...3...' and there we go dancing in the room happily like org giler!hahaha;p unfortunately, my dad was looking!!!!hahaahahah;p n eventually he only saw me!!!not me and nana!only me!! EMBARASSINGG!!! i was blushing and so malu!! my abah went on like 'that was shocking!' i was hell malu!!!!!!i scream n gelakk like mad!!;p malu malu malu!;p will never ever do that dance ever again!!haaa..;p well, overall, my raya is not that bad. Its like a normal day, and i spent the whole day with my pyjama and watched stupid and funny videos!!hahaahaha..on saturday plak went and see my girl friends!! nadia, oxy hanim including meyo! thank u so much for the birthday presents and wishes!1 thank u so much!!love u guys so much!!;p so..thats my raya story!haha;p what's urs?;p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images