A story to tell.

8:25 PM

Good morning everyone!! It’s a very beautiful day isn’t it? The sun shine perfectly. It was just perfect! Today is the day I got to know roads that I will drive during the jpj test. Well..basically it was okaaayyy..i went along kampong simmee where I saw many old folks. I dunno why but theres like a bunch of them. Overall it was fine. Ouh yeah! I have a special message to nadia!!CONGRATULATIONS!!! yeah lepas ni kte boleh beronggeng together gether okay baby?hehehe. im happy for you!=)haih..when will I get my P..wwaaaaaaaa…I guess I have to be patient with all this. No pressure biela!no pressure! Okay I can do it! Now, I have a story to tell. I dunno this story suppose to be funny or what but its just a story that I wanna tell. Yesterday, my sister called and informed that her phone was stolen. She was very sad and I was very shocked. So, she told me to tell mum about the incidence. Then I said okay. I told her not to worry coz I can get everything under control. I can chill my mum. Then she said okay. Later on that evening, my mum called her roommate, and guess what? the phone stealer whom I assumed to be bad wasn’t actually bad at all. He said that he’ll give back the phone later on that night. Fyi, that guy was a very religious guy. The nice type. Maybe he just found the phone and try to give it back to my sister. Coz everybody knows my sister is a careless person!hahaha..sory nana!! We even sometimes said that she has short memory coz she is so forgetful. Hahahah..kidding2..thats what makes her so funny and good to be around.hahaha=)hey, maybe that guy was meant for nana..aite? who knows? Hahhaha..maybe he’s nana’s fututure boyfriend!haha. Anyways and anyhows she’s my sister!and I love her very much! Same goes to yushie and naim. The moral value of this story is not to be careless and always put your valueable things in a safer place. But sometimes yeah, things happen. Right? Things we always try to avoid sometimes just happens so be more careful.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images