second semester in Uitm di hatiku!

6:48 PM


can u see how happy i look?hehe
Second semester in Uitm. Yeah. Its Thursday and I am happily lying on my bed when all my housemates went to class. Oh! That’s just heaven! Haha. I did have class this morning but it was cancelled since Mdm Aini is not around. So that will leave only psychology class this evening. Im still in my bed in my pyjama and enjoying the rain outside. It was very cold and very nice indeed. (I don’t know why, but I found that rain has a very nice smell and I kinda like it. Do you notice that rain has this kind of smell? Trust me, ade!) haha! You should try and smell the rain some times. It keeps on raining right here in Kuantan. Ska said it could probably later cause flood. Hmm..i don’t want to think anout that because if I did I will get scared and my heart will keep on telling me to go home! So biela! Do not think think! Relax! It’s just a rain! Tu la siape suruh menyanyi last nite!hahaa..tp hujan la best kan? You could sleep happily! Golek sane golek sini! Happy je..maybe tido pn tersenyum! =) aww..then when it comes to enter my Lala Land everything will be very….how do we say.. indah? I guess. Its like mimpi indah la..hahaha.. sweet dreams. Haha! This rain is distracting me. Seriously, they were like singing and asking me to sleep! Okay! That’s it! Im going to sleep! I cant resist it! Shit! Haha. Oh, by the way, congratulations kak na! for getting 5A’s! and diha’s sister as well! (kak na is my cousins daughter so that will make her my ank sedare)=) okay! Off to bed now! Chao!=)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images