everything's alright.

10:21 PM

At times I have to admit that I miss him. But I am glad that he is doing okay and everything seems fine to him. He go his own way and I go mine. He never quits his football though. Hahahaha. I’m happy when everybody’s happy. Although we’re not together anymore it seems like we both know what’s best for us. And I don’t think he hates me. I don’t hate him too infact I wish we could be friends like normal but I know that will never happen. Maybe it will but it takes a long time for both of us to feel comfortable. It’s not easy to forget things happen between the two of us but still I’m happy with my decision. I feel calm, happy and relaxed. And now I know he’s doing fine it makes me a lot more happy to watch him shine! Cheers for me and him!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images