Driving!

12:57 AM

Yesterday I received my L. LOL!! Damn yeah I’m happy!! I actually can drive a car! Can you believe it? You better do! Haahahaha. Although at first was a bit kawky but hey at least the car actually moved. Hahahaha. But theres one thing I was really upset. My photo in my L sucks!!! I know.. I know its not a MAJOR thing to upset about. But I look like a freak! A weirdo!! What else I can say??haih(sigh)! Never mind….whatever happens, face the fact biela!! It was funny though looking back at the photo. Hahahhah. Hurm.. lets just move on to something else. Ouh yeah! Today I drove the car with the instructor(duhh!of course) and…and…it was…okay….not bad….but it was SCARY when a lorry was next to my car! I mean like go SOMEWHERE ELSE! YOU’RE SO BIG AND HUGE! Go away! Lorry was my number one FEAR(only when driving on the road). God! You can see like they are trying to kill you. Came really close to you like they wanna hit from the side! I got really nervous and there comes mistakes! Bbbbbbbeeeeekkk(sound effect). I pressed the brake! stupid me! Luckily no one’s hurt. Im still alive and same goes to pak cik ishak. I didn’t stop immediately. Its just that I accidentally press the brake and gave a hell out a shock to pak cik ishak. Pak cik sorry!! But he’s like cool. He never scold me at all. he just ‘bila, tekan minyakla. Nape tekan brake? Kamu ingat itu minyak eh?’ then he laughs. And I laughed too! And I said, ‘ye..ye..sorry..sorry’. I never told him that I was actually scared of that lorry! Damn I’ll never do it again! Well..i guess I have to overcome my number one fear!! The thing is, im going to see lorries again tomorrow. Probably, a huge number of them! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa..WHAT A DAY!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images