clumsy me, and other stories.haha

7:58 PM

The day before yesterday, it was in the evening If im not mistaken, I watched G.I Joe with my housemates. It was raining and I really felt like so lazy to do anything. The rain makes me lazy I think!haha. because it was so cold. Then while watching, my eyes were like kuyu gile..mcm nak tido but I don’t want to. Then suddenly ade big wind blowing through the balcony until my tudung on the table dropped. I was like shit, malasnye nk bgn ambik..haha. so dgn perassan yg sgt malas, and my position on the chair pun macam ape je I slide down my chair and try to pick the tudung up. I was so confident that I wont fall. Haha! I didn’t notice that my chair is sliding down as well, then I over slide and terhantuk my cheek on the table because the chair was unstable and so was I. ‘babi shit’ I sweared! I wasn’t suppose to say that but it’s a spontaneous reaction! I just cant stop it! Sorry;p haha. It hurts. Nasib okay. I din broke any of my cheek bone structure or whatever..hahaha. but sakit la!haha. the lesson for today is not to be lazy in any situation ur in!haha.. I swear lately ni I always find myself in the rain. I always come home wet and shivering. And now I am here sneezing rase cm nk demam!mommy!;( ouh yeah! There’s one more, I met abon for the first time. All this while searching for him atas amanat Ska, haha, finally jumpe die yesterday! Haha. He was so nice and a very shy boy. When I talked to him I actually realised I was talking to the boy who scored the highest pointer in this campus. Haha. I macam naahh..watever. he’s nice so xpela. Haha. Anyway, Ska, I found ur friend!haha. whatever it is im counting the days! You know what day!haha..whiippii! kalau xtau figure it out yourself!;p

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images