My second hiking adventure :)

4:26 AM


The best picture of the day :)


This time it's Broga! Wheee! :) How I wish my boyfriend could join us because we had plan this trip to Broga several times before but due to our insufficient time (actually my timing was the problem) everything did not go according to plan. I think we work better if its impromptu But it's okay sayang, I promise you we will go one day! We will sayang! we will :) And so our adventure starts at 3.45 am, off to Semenyih from Shah Alam with Nisa, Epy, Rizlan, Mad and Dayang. Oh yeah special thanks to Rizlan for driving us there! Thank you Rizlan :) Since ska was not around Dayang was my date for the day! I got the chance being single again! Heeee one day je! But it was great! :) and so the hiking went pretty well! Surprisingly I'm still fit climbing those stiff and dangerous hills. It was dark that we could barely see anything. Tangkap gambar pun macam senget senget and ada je yang tak masuk hehehe :P As soon as we got to the top it felt amazing. It was so amazing that you feel the whole world is yours. We stayed for like an hour up there and did crazy stuff together, singing happy birthday and berlakon hehehe! Anyways and anyhows, this hiking trip was the best hiking adventure that I will treasure forever and keep in mind until I die. And yes! I will climb you again, Broga! This time you'll meet my man :) Yes I uploaded banyak gambar because I love all of it :P


The hiking starts :)


Checkpoint



Did you see that? bersungguh-sungguh :P



Mad, Epy and me :)



Yeeaayy we're at the top! :D


Rizlan and his beloved gf, Nisa and dayang :)

semua orang gila :D

Papa sementara kushi kushi kabhi gham dengan saya. sweet kan? :D

meet nusrat :)

heroes :)



Superheroes trying to save the world :)


saya jiwa kosong weyy. try sangat. this is for you ska! -_-'


Dayangg! HAHAHAHAHHA! :D

SEMUA BUAT MUKA KOSNG SEMUA EJEK SAYA -_-' BUT YET THEY GOT STYLE :P

Me! :)


Selamat daki dan selamat sampai :)




HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! SURPRISE! :D


P/S I LOVE YOU :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images