Mixed feelings

9:17 PM

Oh my.. I don’t what to say right now. Just yesterday I posted my blog saying that everything went well between me and him. But the fact is a few moments after that he posted on his status in his myspace like this ‘ade kumbang lain rupenye…hahaha..patutla nak sgt bla’. I was happy for him that he actually move on and I assumed he didn’t hate me. Maybe let go I guess. But he didn’t. I kinda feel sad about it. I don’t know what to feel anymore. Hate? Misery? Sad? Angry? I’m having mixed feelings right now. I know I’m not suppose to cry over this. Im glad I don’t. What I know is just that I was disappointed. I don’t want to hate him. I don’t like hating people. Because in the end we end up causing and bringing misery in our lives and I don’t want that. I am not going to say anything anymore. Maybe I am the bad one for dumping him. But I just cant carry on anymore. I am happy and more relax now. I like it this way. Having a lot of friends that can actually cheers me up. Facing reality. Maybe I just should ignore this and carry on with my life. I don’t know. I put and let everthing in His hand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images