break up season

6:59 PM

so, here I am Back in Kuantan with my friends in our new room 1306. The room is quite different than the previous room we've had. I'm happy to see my friends get back along together. Catch up all things we did during the break. pointer we scored during the finals. everybody seems happy about it. good for them! But, there's one thing i observed here. im not sure its a like a season or what but i think it is spreading. im not mentioning about the virus okay?haha.dont get me wrong. What i'm saying is that we r having a break up season right now!almost all of us are single now!hahaah.including me though. im happy to be here n i feel calm. im ready to go and take whatever challenge in this second sem. i dont regret watever things hgappen because i know that little things is a lesson. after all, we only live once right?like you only live once song by the strokes right?hahahalalalla..i dun care.after cutting my hair and shopping for bra's after the break up, i feel good! i just lovin it! so?what's next for me?hahahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images