I love you big brother.

7:42 AM


It was on Tuesday when the tragedy strikes me. At 11 am I received a call from my dad and that is when I got the sad news. My brother met with an accident in Tapah. I was very shocked and started to cry. I was worried sick about my brother as I heard his car was crushed so badly. The car was a total lost! My dad was calm on the phone and asked me to be patient. I wanted to go home that very moment but he wont let me. Afraid that I have classes on the next day. So, I decided to come back the next day. At that very particular time I was at mega for lunch. Having teppanyaki. My mood really turn to yellow. I was down and all I wanted to do at that time was to go home and think about my brother. At around 1 I went back home and told my housemate ash, nadia my best friend and my buddy ska. I slept that very evening and prayed for my brothers health. I fell asleep crying about him. Later that evening while having a walk outside my campus, Shila my cousin texted me saying that nain is in the operation room. I cried so badly when I heard his internal organs were damaged so badly. Without thinking any longer, I decided to go back to ipoh that night. I don’t care what time I reached ipoh, I don’t care how dangerous it is to travel alone at night without any company but all I know is that I wanted to see him. All these while, my parents havent told me the truth about Naim’s condition. The whole journey I cried and prayed for Naim until I fell asleep. As soon as I reached Ipoh my parents and nana fetched me at medan gopeng. Everyone look messy. I have never seen my dad so exhausted like that. My mum grab my hand and we cried. That night we took everything that was in the car with him during the accident. His laptop, his drum sticks, his clothes, his fruits, maggie and everything was covered with blood and fuel. It was so sad to look at his stuff. It was a lie if I said that we slept that night. Each and every one of us could barely sleep thinking about naim. My dad look very pale. Same goes to my mum. The next day we went and see naim. I havent seen him yet and I was nervous. I was scared. I entered the ICU with the lafaz Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I have to accpet his condition. Yesterday I saw him in one piece and now I see him with broken arm and broken legs. It was so sad to see with his mouth full of tubes. His lungs was also poked with tube and wires connected to his body with a huge machine. He looked at me and I looked right back at him. He smiled. I smiled back. I could see his eyes was watery and that was the moment I could not hold my tears any longer. I turned back and I cried so badly. The nurse calm me down. I calmed myself and try to relaxed. I talked to him and prayed for him. Give him the spirit to live. I spend most of my days in the hospital and even spend my birthday with him. I don’t feel sad anymore. It’s time for me and my family to give him full support for him to heal spiritually and mentally. I know Allah is always with us. Insyaallah. I don’t need birthday presents. All I want is for him to be fine and can actuallyy be naim again. That is a perfect birthday gift. I wanted him to know that I love him very much and I am not ready to lose him. I am glad that he is improving and in a process of recovering. Really wanted to thank all of my relatives, friends(nadia, oxy, aziah, ska and everyone who knew), naim’s friends. Hopefully he will get well really soon. Lets just not lose hope and just keep on praying. May allah be with Naim and me and my family. I’ll see you very soon big brother.
p/s : I love you.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images