silly me!

3:04 PM

nothing to say here actually but my abah so funny! haha! I texted him yesterday and ask him to call me but he didn't. kinda sad yesterday! why daddy didn't call me back!haha(mengade!)haha..;p This morning he called me up in the middle of subuh which is pg when I was still of course in my blankie. The conversation went something like this.

Abah : Hello, biela. knape suruh abah call yesterday?

Me : Hello, urmm..Abah.. Hi..kenape..?

Abah : ...???

Me : Oh..haa..sorry..sorry..ni its abt hashiffi. Sijil pergi jepn hilang,
die minx tlg boleh x abah tlg bt baru utk die?

Abah : Oh boleh. suruh die datang jumpe abah. sijil ape yg hilang? slip spm ke?

Me : hmm..aaa.......(mamai..xtau wats goin on) eh! bknla abh.sijil pergi jepun.
(what exactly did i say to him just now! was it me or him?)haha

Abah : siape sign korg punye sijil dulu?

Me : I dont know. ur boss maybe. ur Pengarah rasenye.

Abah : aahh..okay..okay..boleh.boleh. nanti suruh die dtg jumpe abah.

Me : okay.( i said okay???)

Abah : baru bgn ke tu?

Me : haa..agakla..nk bgn ni..hehe

Abah : okayla biela. nice talking to you.(i dunno u cn be sarcastic sometimes
dad)hahaha.okayla biela. abah nak pergi kerja. nanti abah call lg. bye.
(i heard mum was mumbling about solat, dont know what she said)haha!

Me : bye.


Minutes after, I was thinking to myself. Hey! mcm mane hashiffi nk jumpe abah??? hahahaahaha! what have i done!?hahahaha;p

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images