3:38 PM

This is some pieces that I wrote when I have the mood to write. I know its not that good but its just something that I wanted to share. I havent decide about the title yet, so just read it.nggee:D

When I saw the cloud turns to grey,
I wished and prayed so that it will rain,
and yes, it rained.

When the rain drops,
The soil will welcome and greeted them happily,
Just like us facing fate and destiny,
To have faith,
To have strength,
To not let go of what we ever dream of,

Why worry about the rain,
It will somehow stop at times and days,
To washed everything out from past and now,
The rain is just dropping by just to remind that we're lucky enough,
To be like what we are today.

So let the rain fell from the sky,
To let them remind us of what we've forgotten,
The love,
The pain,
As it is only a temporary feelings.

Happiness is yet to come,
As the rainbow will appear after the rain,
Where it brings back colours in your life,
To have the guts,
To take the chance,
To make the world yours,
and a better place to stay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images