9:08 PM

Who reads this crap anymore? These are my thoughts collection. It's junk. No it's not junk. It's just what I write. Sometimes its crap and sometimes it's full of creative imagination lame jokes and stories based on true events. Oh my dearest God. I am so freaking blur!

This statement I'm making here is a random statement. It's based on what I observed on current situation I am facing. I'm not telling you the whole story but just get the idea of what I'm about to say. A boy needs a girl. An employer needs employees. Restaurant needs customer. We need each other. Don't pretend you need no one. Never say stay out of my business because you will never know when your ship will sink and go down under. Believe in Karma because I do.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images