7:45 PM

I like ice cream, something which is cold and soothes my mouth.

I like Chocolate, something which is sweet, fattening and melts in my mouth.
I like flowers especially lily because I think they are gorgeous. Long, sweet, and independent.
I like coffee any coffee will do, black coffee, white coffee. The aroma calms me down.
I like Honeydew because it's sweet, refreshing and juicy.
I like fries, when it's hot and salty.
I like perfumes. Especially channel. Sweet fragrance for a sweet lady.
I like simple pastel colours. I love purple.
I like comedy that can make me laugh till I cry rolling on the floor.
I like cartoons. It's nostalgic.
I like music. According to genre.
I like simple and humble people. They are better than those who talk big.
I like romantic comedy movies. Romantically funny.
I like true events movies or novel based movies. The Rainmaker, Se7en, Malcom X.
I like Coldplay because of their music, their attitude and style, and Chris Martin.
I like Coke. But it's not good for health.
I like Manchester because of Ryan Giggs.
I like Malaysia. Summer hot all day.
I like Nasi Ganja because it's hot.
I like my parents because of them i exist in this world.
DONE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images