6:55 PM

When I was a small girl, I was the tiniest among my siblings. I weigh about 3.15 kg when I was first born. I was treated very carefully and gently as I was so small and fragile. As a little baby sister I always gets the attention by everyone and I enjoyed that very much. I love talking so much and I stutter a lot because I was too anxious to speak. Yes I was so talkative back in those days, maybe now too. I was innocent back then. I was clueless and I believe almost everything my sisters and brother told me. Yes that sound stupid aite? I was but you can't blame me I was small. I remember when all of us drive around town and at the time we reached Taman Polo(it's a park) there were chinese cemetery surrounded the park. I wasn't scared but my sister told me if you look at those cemeteries you are sinned and you 'murtad' sometime(boleh pulak murtad sometimes kan?haha). At that she was standard 2 I guess. And so I became so afraid that everytime abah passed by Taman Polo I would be so nervous and close my eyes tightly and read Al-Fatihah. I never told abah that I was scared but that's what I did. As I grow, I wonder to myself, if looking at those cemeteries is a sin then how about dad? He can't close his eyes driving. Then I found out she got that one by her friend which of course a lie. I have always been so amazed with everything that Nana does. It was so inspiring. It's like she's so great because she knows everything. Things that I never knew(padahal -_-'). There's this time she told me something like this 'Biela nak tau tak, orang miskin kan,makan nasi sebutir sehari. kesian kan?' and Iwas like 'yeke? Kesiannya.' Obviously she made that up and I was innocent as ever believed her. Bila dah besar these things made us laugh sampai menangis. As I started school, I was so close to nana as she was always with me. She always asked me stupid question like 'Biela, ikan paus dalam english apa?' and I'm like 'I don't know. apa dia?' 'tak tahu ke? Sewel lahh!' and she laughs like a lunatic. As usual, I was blur giving her a straight face 'nana, biela tak faham'. 'Biela, dalam english is sea whale. Sewel tu gila' and she laughs again. Seriously at that time I was blur and my reply was Ohh! and give it some 'haha'. Itulah my sister Nana. This is my childhood stories with Nana. I have no idea why I blog about this but I feel like it. Okay this is an awkward ending.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images