This is a book that is worth dying for!

6:24 PM

Sorry tak sempat nak tangkap gambar guna camera -_-'
This picture will do. Heh! :P

Okay for those who have watched this movie before, for sure you will know the plot of the story. The movie The rainmaker was starred by of course my charming Matt Damon. He was so young in the movie. It was during the 1997 I suppose. I adore him so much because he is a smart ass. Hot and smart. Two in one people! Two in one! Why can't I be hot and smart at the same time? Haiihh. Anyway, the writer itself wrote many novels. One of them them is The Innocent and The Summons I guess. I bet those books are just awesome as The Rainmaker. I like the movie not just because of Matt Damon but it's because I was inspired by the character itself, Rudy Baylor. A fresh graduate who is working on a case against a giant insurance company which could have save a young man's life. You want to know more you have got to read it or just watch the movie. God knows I've been looking for this book for months still haven't found any luck. But indeed, I got this book from my best friend Nadiah. Thank you so much girlfriend for the book! I can't describe how happy I was! Rasa nak kasi kiss and tampar muka kau! :P Thank you so muchh! Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images