12:33 AM

Hi freaks! So today's post I'm just going to go straight forward. No more playing hiding in the bush. Why? Because today I think I'm quite serious with my work today. Okay whatever. Back to what I was about to say, this morning I log in to my facebook account as usual and saw this stranger which I did not know who and why I approved him, posted his status something like this 'Duit dan cinta? Duit itu xpenting. Cinta itu adalah segala-galanya. Cukuplah sekadar cinta yang akan membahagiakan kita sayang.' (this stranger is a guy by the way). He's an ass if he thinks that money can come from the sky. Before I blocked this guy I did a little research or I can say stalking I guess. (I don't stalk unless 'that person' annoys me and if they were my love ones, heee). Don't ask how I stalk and know that he is jobless just go down and finish reading. Okay maybe not little, a lot. All his status was giving me goosebumps, geli. get it? Too much love and affection. So I found out that this guy is jobless living in Terengganu. He's 30(I don't know if this is real). He has 357 friends. He already had a girlfriend and she's 22. Working as a clerk at a law firm (sama la pulak kan? -_-'). The thing that pisses me off is that the fact the girl is out working and the guy is relaxing at home. Come on man! You're a guy! Badan besar tapi malas mengalahkan badak. Okay maybe I don't know his real situation but if he can online 24/7 and buzz unknown people like me all day long why can't you go find a job. And I don't think he's mentally retarded or physically unable to do things because looking at his default picture he was out hanging out with his girlfriend somewhere which is recent(siap kasi tarikh bila dating). Perfect body, enough fat and muscles, complete 2 arms and legs. At least an effort to find money is good enough. Some people are not always in a good luck, I get that. Okay malas nak elaborate panjang, you do all the thinking. What is happening to the world right now. The world is upside down. Nauzubillah.

P/S: It doesn't matter if this stranger is lying but yeah still a guy needs to fulfill his responsibilities as a man in this world. Okay I'm going to sushh now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images