6:03 AM

Yeah hey everybody! Selamat berpuasa dan menyambut Ramadhan! :) Hoping Ramadhan this year would be full of blessing. This time around I will be spending this one month of fasting with my family! Yeayy! No more bergenang air mata nak buka puasa with my family(mula-mula buka puasa dekat kuantan, first day berbuka sudah mahu banjir). Heh! Yeah that was last time now i can get used to it :) Anyways it has been 2 days of fasting and I'm glad that fasting is not something which I find it so hard to deal with. That's because I'm almost 20 now. When I was 7 jangan kira la, separuh hari dah merengek abah, nak vitagen! There, abah bought vitagen for me padahal abah was fasting. Kesian abah terpaksa melayan my annoying behaviour which I had since I was a kid. Heh! Ala kecik apa tau :P kalau mula-mula puasa dulu, going to bazar ramadhan is like going to a funfair. The happy feeling that makes you wanna hug random people(okay I did not hug random people), it's just the feeling lah. I remember the very first time I puasa I was so lemah rasa macam nak mati jalan terbongkok2 macam orang tua. Ye lah you should see me those days kurus kerempeng like a ranting. -_-' When abah said lets go to the bazar I would be the happiest kid who would be the first person to sit in the car with abah. As soon as we got there, 'abah, nak tu! abah nak hotdogs, nak nuggets! nak apam balik! nakputu mayam! I want like almost everything! abah pun melayan, and at the end of the day yang makan semua tu is abah. My mum was angry at my dad for buying food that she knows I would not capable of eating. So Alhamdulillah bila dah besar, then I learn how to control my needs and always think twice on buying food during Ramadhan. My experience taught me how to be grateful and not to be greedy. Hehehe :P I know I was so naughty back then. As usual Ramadhan has always been a month to remember. Selamat menyambut Ramadhan everybody :) another awkward ending -_-'

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images