My revolutionary road.

8:59 PM

What is life without love?
And what is love without life?
Hahaha..funny huh??

Well..you see..this is what I’m trying to say. Love has no boundary. Imagine your life without love? It’s like a tree without water or sunlight! The tree is you and the water or sunlight is someone you love. Without water or even sunlight the plant will soon or later die. And that’s not a happy ending for the plant. The plant will become ugly and wilt. Because of what? NO LOVE!! I believe each of every one of us need love in our life. Without love what are we? Love grows through heart and feelings. Love is the greatest power among all the strength we have. Love is just not for a guy or a girl. To me whats important is that we give and share love towards family and friends. Don’t ever wish to love someone before you could ever love yourself and your family. Whatever it is family comes first. Without them we don’t exist in this world and the world turns very dull. For me, I have no lover. I only have my family and friends that I really love very much. They are my precious treasure. They are like gold. They colour my life. They are like rainbows. You know why? Because everytime I feel sad they will come to cheer me up. Make my day better. Just like rainbows. Whenever rain comes and then stops, rainbows will always appear. Just like them. It makes me very happy when I talk about it! Theres so much to say! Sometimes I can’t even describe in words. I once had gave up on love because I don’t know what love really means. I only knew that love is for relationship. So since my heart was broken to pieces I gave up on love until I really understands what love means. I used to think love sucks because my love life was horrible. Really HORRIBLE! Pathetic I can say. I never had a perfect relationship. When I started to like someone they ran away! I really don’t understand! I mean WHY? I hate to be forgotten! I know I took some time to like someone.(some time is quite long). That’s just me. Well, I don’t wanna say more about it because its already over. Watching my friend’s relationship I dare say its fun and I dare say it will turn very ugly sometimes. Perhaps that’s love! Aite? Theres up and down I guess. Being on my road, I let myself in a safe path where I decided to move on!! To play safe so that I will have a better life. Because I know I’m strong! Guess what? I did it! I MOVED ON! Without having any hatred in my heart to that someone because I free my mind and let go the pass. It’s just FABULOUS! I always think of myself just like a CACTUS plant. Survive even without water on the desert. Just like me! Cool huh??hahaha..but! theres but.. im still looking for the special someone..not now. Maybe in future! We’ll never know what God had plan for us. So basically, if you are in love take a really good care of your relationship. If you are heart broken, never mind! Theres more to life. You got a long way to go girl. I always assume that someone is waiting for me actually but we just never know who until the time comes(just to make me feel better. Hey, but its true okay?)hahaha. And for the singles, we are the SINGLE LADIES!! So just LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!! ROCK ON BABY!!nescaya hidup kamu akan gembira sentiasa!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images