happy eid!!

11:33 PM

Happy eid everybody!!huh..This is the first time I actually write something here. Pretty excited!! Well..today is eid!!eid!eid!eid! Eid means the whole world to me. After a very hard and tough times during Ramadhan, we muslim finally get to celebrate after the whole month of fasting. It was great! you can eat whatever food and do everything you like. On this day, it was thrilled to gather around with the rest of the family. We laugh, and play all day long! It was great! That was the best part. Oh yeah!not forgetting!duit raya!!!!Gosh! I wish to collect as many as possible! This year was the first time my brother gave us duit raya!!!!It was AUWSOME!! It makes him look old!!hahaha..kidding.. This year, I felt a liitle odd celebrating eid without grandpa. It really felt different without having him around. I kinda missed him though but life must go on.(sigh) Lets move on to my FRIENDS!! OMG!!only god knows how excited we were celebrating eid!! The joy after the trials that nearly blow our heads off really makes me jump like nuts..!! The stress, the uneasy feelings, the gravity of the trials really giving us a hard time! Thats why we are so thrilled to celebrate eid!!I know and you know my friends will feel the same as I am. Basically I'm waiting for this special someone to apologised to me. Unfortunately she didn't. She is still blind with her ego and her beauty.Who always praised for her beauty.So egoistic. I don't seems to care either. Her life has nothing to do with me. God! Why am I talking about her.?.BIELA!because its eid!!we should forgive and forget..it seems i cant forgive her. Damn! okay..this is a confession..I forgive her.. anyway i'll tell all about her later because I really got to go!! I have to go and MAKAN!! I'm hungry lol...i'll write some more later!! Love you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images