9:49 PM

After terawih its a must for us family to gather around in front of the hall watching TV and find some snacks to munched. Yeah everyday we have so many chips and cheese and chocolates to eat after terawih. I know its awesome. Well yeah after a long day baking a lot of cookies aka my babies, its good to lazy around and have some small chat with my parents. And so we all have a nice chat and suddenly my mum went on asking. The conversation starts as below:

Mak : Abah, hows Izyanti?(Izyanti is one of my brother's classmate, the only girl that he talks to)
Abah : Oh, dia okay je.
Oh I forgot Izyanti works at my dad's previous office.
Mak : Mesti dia cantik kan? dulu-dulu kan she was so cantik. *mak senyum
Abah : (long awkward pause from abah)
Okay so the conversation left hanging for about 3 minutes and we were guessing no one bothers to bring it up when suddenly..
Abah : Hmmm, Izyanti tu boleh lah. Dah tak cantik sangat. Dulu lagi cantik. Sekarang dia dah pakai make up. Dah tak natural.
Nana : (minum air tersedak)
Mak : Abahh! tak baik lah you ni.
Me and nana: BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!
Abah : Apa? I cakap dia takde lah tak cantik cuma dia tak secantik macam kat sekolah dulu itu je.

Okay abah has never been this frank before and that got us all laughed for 5 minutes non stop. He was so clueless why we laughed so bad he just said that was his honest comment. So all in all my mum is worried about my brother of not having a girlfriend not that he's gay or anything it's just that he doesnt talk to girls that much. He talks with mostly the close ones but pemalu kot. Alaa dia muda lagi kot. A guy can get married at the age of 30 pun takpe unlike girls. Tapi the early the better because I want kids to fill my house. ngeh ngeh ngeh! :D To my dearest brother go get yourself a girl and get married. I want to be aunty to your children. and to abah, I don't know why and how you can be so frank. Who teach you that? -_-' But you are one hilarious dad. One of a kind! Just next time don't be too frank abah. And to mak, Jangan risau all your children will get married sooner or later you can't tell okay? And to the rest Why waste a good life? Heh! losernya :D





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images