What new year means to me?

2:03 AM

It's new year everyone!!!!;) god that was fast right? Its like yesterday we were still in 2009 and the next day PUFF! 2010! Right...2010..hurmm.. To be honest, I didn't even realised that I am facing 2010 coz time flies so fast. At this point, i guess people were having fun celebrating new year's eve with their love ones. as for me, i celebrated it at home with my mcflurry and fries with my family watching dark knight! i know it sounds boring..coz i dont feel anything about new year!! but then somehow something just pop out saying that 2010 is going to be a good year for me! so i made a list..about the list..dont have to show..hahaha;p just hoping and praying that this year will be a good one not only me but to my family and friends! May joy and happiness be with us along the way!! cheers 2010!!;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images