clumsy week!

11:26 PM

This week has been a very clumsy week for me. This week I almost fell 4 times. Twice fell from my bed. The first time is when I woke up in the morning feeling all lazy, I did not woke up just yet, just try to stretch myself by berguling2 a bit to the left and to the right. Guling2 to the left and right I terover guling to the right and fell down and thanks to that I was fully awake! This usually happens so im not suprised. My fellow housemates dah xboleh nk ckp ape dah!haha. sorry! Its not that I meant to fall from my bed. Second time, yes its my fault..hehe.sorry dayah. I know u were so worried about me because I keep on playing a fool. We took out our tilam outside the other night to watch new moon and we left it there till the next day. So i kinda like to play around throwing myself at the tilam. Dayah was there laying on the bed, as usual I'm a fool I throw myself on the tilam from the side which I expected that i landed on the tilam. And yes I landed on the tilam but thats just for 2 seconds as my body was thrown back or bounce back (is a proper word to use) on the floor! And there you go biela! Nice one! It hurts and I got a padan muka speech and also scolding from dayah which she also laughed at me! I did not cry although it hurts so bad, but i laughed like mad! The third time is when i was outside my class i was rushing out because I just cant stand to be in that class even for a second. So as I was walking, I almost tripped myself! Luckily i grabbed someone's arm which I dont know who but she's a girl. Thank you for lending your arm girl!;) The fourth time was when I was in a bathroom, it was slippery!! Dont blame me, blame the floor! Bad floor!;P Luckily im still alive and did not injured any part of my bodies and bones! Im such a lucky girl!woots!!;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images