A boring holiday!

10:40 PM

holiday!!!!!!!!!!!1whiippii!!(fake one) Holiday is suppose to be fun. Spent time with my family, my syg and friends. but what i am facing right now is the most unthrilled and most boring feeling i have ever had in my entire life. i slept the whole day which is good, i went out with my syg which is fun, but family? i did spend time with them but its not enough. This thursday my mum is flying to Spain. so long mum. God! what am i going to do without her? who am i suppose to talk to at home if i had some girls stuff problems? I'm not gonna talk to my dad abt girls stuff..it's hell embarrasing..mummy i'm gonna miss u..dun forget to text me when you're having fun in Spain! I think I know what i need! MOVIEs! that could probably cheer me up!dvds..oh yeah...!That's what i really need. i want some drama here, right now. Yush! please come back home..n Nana as well..im so bored..
p/s: pray for me they still sell my cardi! my cardi had been missing, stolen..i dunno..i want my cardi back! pray for me that cttn on still sell that cardi!oh so frustrated!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images