my everyday routine!

8:46 AM

Wats wrong with my routine everyday..? let see..i woke up at 10 or 9..and I went downstairs to see wat I cn eat for breakfast. Everyday I ate bread..peanut butter.jam and butter. Some more aha! French toast!seddaapp!!i made it myself! Terror kan?hahah…anyway. everyday wat I did was switch on the tv. Ate my breakfast and dance. Switch on the radio and dance again. Then time to golek2..i love to golek2!then at 11 am its time to watch Rachael Ray show. Love to see her cooking. Looks good! Really good! N then online sambil golek2..then..ape lagi eh? Ouh yeah mandi..n then tgk popeye! So old fashion!hahaha..but so wat? I like popeye! Then angkat kain..STOP! the bottom line is its boring! I know!i noticed that..but I like it..i like my house. I love to lazing around the house..sleep and eat..and kemas2 rumah..i like it..i enjoy it..but nadia said my butt looks big coz coz I stay home too much. Well I don’t think so! My butt si so not big. Im still in a good shape.(I think)hehehe..anyway face it everyone. This is my life n my routine. N I love it very much!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images