7:16 PM

Sitting here alone in the office makes me think of the future. Thinking of what my future will bring, what will I be in 5 years time. This time is no joke. I have another 3 more years to complete my studies and work. It's time for serious business. I want to show to everyone that I can do almost everything. I'm craving for confidence. I lost my confidence don't know where it went to. I can barely knew what I was talking. I want to be successful like so bad. I want to make my parents proud. I want to be the light that shines in the family. I want people to talk good things about me. My parents raised me so well to respect others and be true to myself on what I want in life. But in order to do that, I have to gather all my believes and it's time to fix myself. Something is not right and I realized that. I know what I had done, I haven't been so honest to myself. I have been so positive yes and I will stay that way. Being positive always helps me get through hard times. I'm not a robot or a toy that could be fix in a short period of time. This will take longer. Currently praying hard to seek for His guidance to help me fix what is not right and to get it right.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images