One fine and random day :)

9:37 PM



Yesterday which was Saturday was a very random day for us family. My life started at 7 am * I'm not usually an early riser but you know nak sihat and kurus punya pasal, I decided to follow my mum and Nana for some aerobic movements at Polo. I mean like COME ON. HOW HARD COULD THIS THING BE. BASICALLY ITS JUST MOVEMENT LIFTING UP YOUR LEGS, STRETCHING YOUR ARMS, SHAKING YOUR BUTT *I'm not sure if this butt shaking is necessary but yeah ikut je lah kan. All in all It was shocking to see how fit these people were. Most of them are around the age of 30 - maybe 50+. They were so active hopping here and there clapping like a 9 year old. Honestly, I can't really keep up with these people but you know, they were only a few teenagers like us so I don't wish to give up like my sister Nana. If these orang- orang tua can do this why can't us right? So wallaa! I did it! I finished those aerobic movements from the very beginning. From English songs to Tamil song. Overall it was fun indeed! As soon as we went breakfast on that very morning, we went home with all my body parts aching so badly. Lama xbersenam kan. Rasa macam orang tua pula! Later that evening went and eat Vanggey. It doesn't taste as delicious as it used to be. Seriously xsedap. After this kita serbu Yong Suan (abah cakap). Anyways, after a long talk and laugh with abah and the rest of the family, we went to Jusco to buy some groceries. Basically semua orang tiba tiba pada hari itu was thrilled and excited to see me cook lagsania. I'm like okay why not, as this SOMEONE keep on mocking me on when will I cook this and that yada yada yada yada. As for the result my lagsania taste awesome! SEE? I CAN COOK! MY AUNTY EVEN RATED MY LAGSANIA AND GAVE ME FULL MARKS FOR THAT :D Next time, do not underestimate Nabila Hasni people. teheeeee! So to sum up, I had a very good day because we gather around as family although it was random :)

Abah : Ambik udang kauk sekali lah jangan lah ambik satu-satu.
Me : Udang tajam lah abah. Sakit.


Opps udang jatuh. Sorry :P


heeee at last! I'm waiting for him to do that! :D


My delicious lagsania :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images