12:42 AM

I am seriously not feeling so good right now. Started to feel dizzy here and there. So many things happen at one time. Million things in mind. Registration is tomorrow, just finished packing. God knows what I packed. Chuck all my stuff in my luggage. I have no food with me. No time to beli. I will find time to buy it. After this heading off to see opah in Teluk Intan. Alhamdulillah she's getting better. Just discharged from the hospital. Really prayed the best for my dearest opah. Pray that she'll have back her appetite to eat. Not the other way round. Host family from Japan is coming tomorrow. I am nervous tired exhausted yet excited. I look like a mess. No time to groom myself now. Baju2 pun entah kemana. I am just going to go through this weekend slowly and hopefully everything will be fine. My schedule is so pack and I hate it! Bottom line is I have no life now. Unlucky me. But it's okay. I can can handle this. Just a few days more biela and your stress is gone. NOT QUITE GONE ACTUALLY. God bless me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images