Dear Syafiq

4:45 PM

Dear Syafiq,

I've been thinking a lot lately of what I wanted to write in this post. Visit this thing few times already. Well yeah, since I am so busy with my not so fascinating life right now, I have couple of things to say to you. This is like a letter but obviously not a personal letter because it is published and everyone will read it. Okay, here it goes. Firstly, I really wanted to say a million thousand times thank you for being my only one love. You came out of nowhere and now you are the love of my life. I know I could be the most annoying person on earth deep down you always smile on my annoyingness and treated me nicely. I talk a lot like a bullet train and only stops if it ran on a cow or crushes on something. You smile all the time with my never ending stories and be the best listener I have ever had. If there is an award for the best listener I would award it to you. Sometimes I talk crap and you just sit patiently smiled and listened. I whine about stuff a lot but you were there, talk to me nicely to chill and tone down. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve your kindness. How can I ever ask for more. I'm thankful of what I have. I am the luckiest girl in this world. You handled my mengada-ish very well indeed. I think I have to give some space for you to talk and not the other way round because I think I missed a lot on your life there. I think I talk too much on how I'm adapting here until I missed a lot on you. I told you I talk a lot. I'm sorry. Through our ups and downs we've been on a roller coaster ride. I will love and treasure you until I die. Everything just feel so right when there is you. I'm complete. I'll never need more than this. There's a lot more to say here about you but if I write it all, I'm afraid people might feel annoyed. If I die hit by a bus or something I want you to know all this while, I'm in love with you everyday from day one 1 I knew you Syafiq Khairil. You're not my fantasy anymore, you're my reality :)

Lots of love,
Nurul Nabila Hasni.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images