The way I wanted.

9:35 PM

Things are flowing exactly as how I plan it to be. Library skills done! psychology done! Introduction to law not quite done! Overall, this week is a very stress+emo week! ggaaahh! im sorry if i ever said something that i shouldn't say or maybe acted the wrong way, singing like a lunatic, suddenly being grumpy that made you guys feel annoyed, sorry :P kura-kura trckp ruka-ruka..khairul trpnggl Kamarul..dlm hati Who the heck is Kamarul?hahaha! sorry azrin suka2 je tukar name org tuh.. No more emo2 people! anyways and any hows, things went the way i wanted. My family are all good and so does my life. keep it cool biela! keep it cool! Geezz I think its been a while I din write anything like this long. I dont have the time to update anything now. Still I find time to write. :) ookkaayy..now I dont know what to write. Haha! my god biela! ape nih? nk tulis ke xnk? gahh! running out of ideas!! okayla..i dont have much time so im just gonna go..ohh!! Before that! You are very well appreciated Syafiq Khairil;) xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images