Biela and her never ending stories :)

9:30 AM

Holiday is holiday! What else i can say? Holiday means stay home,watch some awesome dvds, sleep, look after my brother, become a bibik and chillin out. I am currently learning how to cook. Cooking is equals to cool! COOKING=COOL! COOL IS GOOD!:) I've checked out some cool recipes from some web sites. It looks really easy and simple. I mean like if he could do it so can I! Basically, its all Italianos food! God! biela! Masakan melayu! Masakan melayu! gulai lemak ikan masin, sambal udang, asam laksa! You should learn that!! melayu not italiano! okay..okay..Biela, lepas ni blaja masakan melayu..but2! I've learn how to make ayam berempah with mum the other day! hah! theres one! haha:) The funny thing is, I've learn as in theory but not practically! hahaha! BIG L FOR BIELA! shame! shame! :P But, theory is important before practicing it right? hah! I always have a point! :) Just need time when no one even bother to call 'biela! biela!' because Biela needs full concentration people! hahah..masak pun nk kecoh!hahaha:D silly me! Sometimes I even dream cooking like Nigella and Jamie Oliver! They were so good! They make the food really easy to make and they cook as if they just campak the ingredients here and there! I want your talent Mr Jamie Oliver!! Aaahh this is me! berangan! :P someone said this to me 'kalau itu indah' and its true. Kalau kalau..I just like u Kalau! hahaha! you make my dreams flower flowery.:) okay STOP! I think I've gone way to far. Anyway, just wish me luck for my cooking experiment which I don't know when will I get my hands on the ingredients!! Just wish me luck!haha! tootles!:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images