2:05 AM


mum and dad xoxo ;)

It seems that I cant meet my parents this weekend. This is just sad! SAD! I really wanted to see my parents. This is just so frustrating! Abah..Mak..Nasi vanggey..So long dream!;( Its okay biela, at least u got to see Perak! yeaay!(fake) This is the reason why I hate to be excited on small little things! See what happened? When I got really excited over something there must be some little things that make my hopes and dreams fade away. oh man! chill biela chill..next week chinese new year you still get to meet your family. Positive biela! Positive! My god I keep on whining and whining! sorry! okay enough with my pathetic sad depressing story, moving on to something that I would love to share. Especially girls, or anyone lah. The topic of the day is marriage? YES,MARRIAGE! Girls love to discuss about this issue. I mean like when will u get married? with who? and so and so.. Its just dreams and hopes that they shared. Gosh! Its a long way to go. I've never thought of how my life would be when I am married with a husband and having probably 3 kids. God I feel old. Haha. Some would rather be married at the early age of 20 to 22. Thats too young for me but if its God's fate and what they wanted then I'm happy for those who wanted to get married early. I dont know. I just dont have the picture of getting a huge deal over this. I mean yes! I wanted to get married I do its just that I dont have this overall view because I feel that I have so many things to do and so many things need to be done. Calon? speaking of calon? wallahualam..haha;p Maybe one step at a time. I get pretty scared when these people actually had plan for their future( i mean marriage planning) because I dont plan anything yet. Ya Allah mestilah im still 18 kot..xmatang lagi..xmatang lagi..hahaha;p but what I do know is that I do not want to get married too early and i dont want to get married too late.sedang2..I want everything to be stable before rushing into a decision.Serious I feel like an adult! Mum if u ever read this post confirm mak kate biela miang! hahahaa;D at least u know what is your precious daughter is thinking .HAHAHAHA! funny! funny!woots!!;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images