confession of a cat hater

7:44 PM

The other night, I went out dinner with my family. At one restaurant near lapangan terbang. That was the first time we went there. So we order our food. I ordered fries and some nasi gorng paprika. Then, suddenly theres this huge white cat, meooowwiinngg..and I said ‘sshhhuuu!!’ and my dad goes ‘thu thu thu thu thu.’ U know how it sounds like. I know u know! The way people call cats. So manja la. NOT FOR ME! Then it goes again. Meeoowww…and this time it came closer. I was like about to swing my leg so that it will go away.(no intention to hurt the cat. Just want to chase the cat away.) so our food and drinks came. I was like so happy the fries taste good. Suddenly, the white cat and the other cat(sibuk, baru datang) was like ‘mmmmeeoouuww..in a rough way. I was like ‘daddy, I think those cats wanted to start a fight and my daddy said..relaxx..they’re fine. I was like they are SO NOT!then they started to gado and I was gelabah panic!panic at the restaurant. They were chasing each other at the other side. I was like ffuuhhh…(kononnye its over la..)so I went on eating my fries. All of a sudden, someone cuit me. It was my dad. My dad goes ‘bila, the cats!’. I looked at my dad’s finger pointing at those cats. n I said. No! this is so not happening. the cats were running towards me. N I was like omg1omg! Wat am I going to do? Should I run panic and scream or should just stay still? Obviously I pick the first option but in a slightly different way. And I go SHITT!! I jump immediately until my chair fell down. I was screaming like hell that I dun care people around me. I was relieve that the cats went away but there was silence. I realised everyone was staring at me. I quickly took my chair with embarrassment. I didn’t look up at all and just continue eating my fries. N I swear to god no more giving chances to cats although they’re cute. You can do ur cute little face that makes people go aaaawwwww but I WONT FALL FOR THAT ANYMORE! Not a chance! So long cats!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images