7 things.

5:36 AM

On the 31 march which was yesterday i moved on to my new house in ipoh jaya timur. I'm not going to say much. but just these seven things.

7 things i not so into(in other words =dislike) about my new house.
1. its a bit small.
2. having 10 naughty neigbours with all the shoutings and screaming!GOD!HELP ME!
3. having cows as my new neighbours.(great!last time trees now cows!)hahaha
4. its hot. no air.
5. house is incomplete.
6. the toilet sucks.
7. no space for my own.

but then..there will always comes the good one!

7 things i like about my new house!
1. mcd is near.
2. marrybrown is near.
3. kopitiam is near.
4. ati's house is near. ouh! n so does faye's house!
5. many restaurants!!
6. pasar malam!!!!!best glerr!!the food..im telling u..i was drooling.haha
7. i saw some good looking neighbours across the streets!!hehehe

thats all for now!=)anyways and anyhows im so grateful to be back in my old town although i miss bainun n my friends very much!may god bless me!=) OKAY NADIA!I MISS YOU DAMN TOO MUCH!!!IM SO LONELY HERE!!=(

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images