3:34 AM

this incident took place when I was in Ipoh.
Location : My house
Time : I'm not sure but its around 2 pm.

I was ironing my mum's baju, and my mum just got out from the toilet.
Biela : Mak, biela ada benda nak cakap dengan mak ni.
Mum : Apa benda?
Biela : Biela rasa biela ada bakat menyanyi lah. what do you think? *muka sengih mcm orang terlebih happy! :D
Mum : Hurrm.*muka blur. I think you should go sing in front of your dad and lets hear what he has to say.
Biela : I'm like whhaaatt? apa bende ni? -_-'

This story has no input at all. no motive no anything. It's just that I miss my mum! We didn't talk to each other for almost a week now. Seriously feel forgotten. bye abah bye mak. If I never come home you'll know why. *ABENDE BIELA NI?

IGNORE THIS POST!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images