XOXO

12:19 AM





WOOWW! I have a blog! I forgot that I have a blog!

Okay what happen to me it doesn't matter. I'm fine and good :)
Since I haven't post anything since GOD KNOWS WHEN' I miss writing and expressing my thoughts here. I forgot how happy I was goofing around cracking jokes, telling funny stories which for me I think it's funny but I don't know about you. ! Geezz. Where's my sense of humour? Did I left it somewhere? Maybe because I left blogging for a very very very long time. So, yeah! I'm back! To begin with...

okayy..wait. I don't know where to start.

........................................................... *Ding!
Okay, let's begin with my life.

okay, since I haven't updated anything just yet, lets start with my campus life here in kuantan!
It's now already my third sem in Kuantan which means my final year doing my foundation studies. Crap! This semester I always found myself in misery, hollow, deep, pressured which sometimes I didn't even recognize myself anymore. The classes are fine. So does the schedule but the subjects. GOD!! It's poison! All my subjects needed 'my kinda slow brain' to memorise things. Everytime I studied I have to force my brain to work with me even my heart refused to do so. It's all about Law issues, global issues and also economics. Speaking of economics, I just did the test today. and alhamdulillah I think I can answered all the questions! Bravo biela :) I remembered the last time how I hated economics so much because I didn't know what this crap is all about. After doing some exercises and attending tutor FINALLY I can see the light.*haaaaaaaa ( sound effect). It wasnt that bad after all. :P bajet terer la kan biela! heee :D

Despite of all my not so fabulous life right now, I joined debate and kinda get serious into it. Seriously, Biela debate!! I can debate! haha! Still suck at being the prime minister though! :P anyways and anyhows since we have juniors joining the debate team, we attended DC (director's cup) debate competition in jengka. Basically its just between Kuantan and Jengka. I joined and debate debate debate debate with my partner mimi. We made a great team aite mimi? heee :D we got to the finals and won second place. Im really sorry to qayyum and everyone for breaking the record for not winning this tournament since kuantan never lost to jengka before. I don't know where it went wrong but it's okay experience teached everybody a lesson :)

with my fellow debate members :)


with my best friend Rabieka Aliya and my new adik, izyan :)


Interesting photos isnt it? :P perasan much!:P So much of the joy! Syafiq Khairil Affandi. Yes! He's the guy that I've been missing :( *DING! random..:P How did our relationship flows? We're doing fine, happy like any other loving couples. I let time takes us to whenever he wanna takes us. maybe we're a bit far away from each other right now but time will meet us together someday :) It has been 5 months now and I'm happy. No doubt about it as long as it stays right honey? heee :) syafiq khairil : rightt honey :).. HAHA :D

Many things to do and so I'll try to visit you twice a week my deary blog. I'm not sure when because I'm quite busy lately so I hope you understand. Yeah, I miss u you too. :) XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images