hello ramadhan!

10:47 PM

times flies so fast that we sometimes did not realize it. its now ramadhan! our fasting month!!yeayy!! This year ramadhan is slightly different from years back when i celebrated it with my family. But now here i am. In kuantan celebrating ramadhan with my friends. its not that bad right? but the fact is that i miss to dine with my family. waiting for the azan n to eat. the prayers that abah made before we eat. and how slow he reads the doa. i just missed it! the bazar ramadhan in ipoh im telling u, i took watever i want coz im not the one who's paying for it. but now, everytime i wanted something i checked in my pocket so that i dont spend over my budget. That is so sad! but this is life when u live alone and not with your parents. I have to survive. i think i can went through all this. its just for couple of days. i'll be back to my hometown sooner or later. ramadhan u r the best month that i could have ever wished for because u taught me a lot on surviving, to be patient, and value all that i had all these while. i love u Ramadhan.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images